Using Colourful Plastic Coffee Cups Makes Your Day
in Coffee Cups by Dave
Advertising your business is one of the key steps to success. However, with so many ways to do so, it’s hard to know which direction is ideal for your brand, and what marketing material your clients and potential customers will respond to. In our experience, we’ve found that the best methods are those which give you repeated exposure, ones that your customers will want to use. For this reason, you simply can’t go past colourful plastic coffee cups – for the simple reason that they will be used time and time again.
How do they lift moods?
As promised, our plastic coffee cups can actually help to raise your mood, for a variety of different reasons. Any marketing tool which can make your clients happier whilst they’re using them will mean they’re associating those feelings with your brand.
- Firstly, experts have found that colour can have an influence on how we feel and act, and your cups can take advantage of this. For example, shades in the blue spectrum are seen as calming, yellow is always thought to be happy and cheerful, and reds -like a sale sign – can enhance our physical reactions.
- Secondly, think about what your customers will be putting in their cups. A morning coffee is a great way to start the day, and many of us don’t feel like ourselves until we get our caffeine hit. Even if we prefer hot chocolate or tea, having your brand associated with a nice warm beverage can only be a good thing.
- Lastly, we know it feels good to give to charity and do nice things for other people. The same goes for the environment – by using a reusable keep cup, you can help your customers cut down on the 50,000 takeaway cups that end up in landfill every half hour in Australia.
Why should my business use them?
If brightening your clients day isn’t a good enough, you’ll be happy to hear there are other great benefits from our plastic coffee cups.
- As our cups are reusable, they’re designed to be used over and over again. Not only will they not be contributing to single-use waste, each time your clients pick up your cup, they’ll see your logo! On top of that, those around them will be exposed to your brand as well.
- To ensure your clients know exactly who to thank for their coffee, we’ve made it easier than ever to completely customise your cups. With a huge range to choose from, you’re then able to pick a colour scheme that complements your brand whilst raising your client’s moods. By adding your logo, business name and marketing message, you can create a cup completely unique to your company.
As you can see, with the right colourful plastic coffee cups, it’s easy to brighten your customers day and advertise your brand at the same time. We’ll work with you to create a takeaway cup that is as functional as it is attractive – and surpass your expectations at the same time.